8.24.2009

Welcome Back!


As most children began their annual pilgrimage back-to-school, I too am ending my summer vacation and returning to the world “O’Blog”. It has been a long, needed rest from the weekly grind of intelligent, but mostly cynical and confusing thoughts on current events, as well as nonsensical issues that make most people pick up their remote control and surf without reservation - inevitably landing on a show they know will put them to sleep - because there is nothing else better to engage their minds (not me though, I love nonsensical). Did I mention a return to run-on sentences? And don’t forget about my passion for the overuse of “……” – those help me make the ‘dramatic’ point. I just love multiple periods all lined up in a neat row.

So as I attempt to get back in the ‘grove’, I hope you will come along for the ride. There is lots to talk about and perhaps even sometimes yell about. I can’t wait to share with you on Wednesday my current Top 10 Heroes. Should be fun…for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment